Inspiration 9

I’m inspired by my dog Khloe! She never leaves a bone unchewed, a bug unchased, or a person unhappy. She has a lot of energy and it can be a pain sometimes, but some days, today being one of those day, I wish I was more like her! With the end of the semester drawing near, I’m frantically trying to finish all my classes (this class is the one I’m STILL behind in). If I was more like Khloe, I’d have finished my assignments all on time and be done by now, because I’d have enough energy to get everything done and I’d follow the rule “Don’t leave for tomorrow what you could do today.” I’d get everything I needed to done and still have time to sleep (and slobber on people of course). Now I just need to get started!

1 comment
  1. paykwik dünya genelinde hızla gelişmekte olan bir güvenilir bir resmi firma olan alışveriş yöntemidir. Bu yöntem sayesinde hiçbir şekilde kişisel bilgilerinizi üçüncsü taraf kişilerle paylaşmadan, tamamen gizlilik içerisinde alışverişler yapabileceksiniz. Paykwik nın ortaya çıkış ssnoktası da tam olarak bu internetteki güvenlik ve gizlilik zaafiyetlerine dayanmaktadır.

Leave a Reply to alex Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *