Draft Job 9

This “drawing” was inspired by listing to a friend of mine vent about her hubby stating he was going to cook her dinner & have it ready for her when she got home.   To her surprise all he did was buy the meat, seasoned it, and had it “ready for her” to cook!Williams_ID_09Draft

Student & Employee at UAF. A mom of a family consisting of a cool kid, rock'n dog (soon to be two), and my man of 22 years. I like to do as much outdoor activities as possible and rarely know what is playing in the movie theater. I'm looking forward to learning InD like the back of my hand.
7 comments
  1. I can completely relate. I love when your significant other offers to do something and instead just makes sure you have the necessary items to do it yourself.. lol

1. Yeah and it made her laugh she inspired me and loved the red beaming in the background!

2. I’m having trouble filling my drawing with my graphic, I’m afraid I’m making way to complicated. Any advice?

1. well this is late, because I just finished mine. To fill you drawing in, it is easy of you select the area you want to file and ctrl+D to place your file in.

3. I like the red drop shadow and the different designs in her dress.

4. You even changed her necklace! How did you do that?

1. Sorry I didn’t check the blog sooner. I don’t know if we did it the same but I increased the view up to 400% and then carefully retraced my first outline and then I could fill that space. As far as coloring my necklace – I changed the color to my pencil and just colored it in.

Leave a Reply to jessica Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *