Week 3 Inspiration

Today I needed a much needed mental break and I usually find myself up on the 5th floor of the Rasmuson Library.   I love all the wonderful plants on that level, especially the ones that bloom.   I have the black thumb of death.   Try as I might, most my plants look like something from the Adam’s Family home.   I miss my co-worker Lori.   That lady could take a plant I had on the brink of landing in a trash can and make it look like it came from a botanical garden.   She has retired and maybe that is why I’m drawn to 5th floor more then ever before.   As I was heading back to my office it hit me – I find inspiration from the plants.   So in memory of Lori I thought I would google on pinterest plants I can’t kill and pinned this to my board:   https://www.pinterest.com/pin/430586414345145901/

Student & Employee at UAF. A mom of a family consisting of a cool kid, rock'n dog (soon to be two), and my man of 22 years. I like to do as much outdoor activities as possible and rarely know what is playing in the movie theater. I'm looking forward to learning InD like the back of my hand.