Introduction

Well, if you cant tell I have never blogged with wordpress. I already posted this info up but in the wrong spot, so here it goes again.

Hi I am Jessica. I’m a student and a mother of two young girls. I am taking this class to satisfy my own personal interest in Adobe applications. I live in California, but lived in Alaska when I started going to college.
I study photography. The funny thing is, I began studying photography because my college didn’t offer anything in graphic design which was my original interest. I have always been interested in art, and love that I can create art with my computers because there is no mess for my children to get in to.
Well that is all. Bye for now.

Jessica-Job1-BusCard
Skype me at jesegonz or jesikaimac

9 comments
  1. I really like the space you gave the text.

(I removed your previous comments – you’re good to go!)

2. Nice to meet you Jessica:) Your card looks great! I too love your word placement and how you made your title stand out. I also like how you used the colors on the blocks:) I love photos and love taking them, you can capture a moment in time and that to me is so amazing:) Good luck in the class, I look forward to seeing more of your word.
    Candace

1. Looking at your card, I need to relook how you moved the boxes up and placed the “skype me…” comment at the bottom. I too like the font and placement of text. I was trying to figure out how to put a picture in my settings – have to relook at that too – thanks for the extra homework 😉 (haha).

1. The skype me is not on the business card image itself. Its just text located below my image. I wanted to share easy contact with my professor and classmates. But that would be a good idea to have on the business card now that you mention it.

3. I really like how you did the boxes!

4. bookmarked!!, I like your site!

5. It’s a pity you don’t have a donate button! I’d definitely
    donate to this fantastic blog! I guess for now i’ll settle
    for bookmarking and adding your RSS feed to my Google account.

I look forward to fresh updates and will share this blog with my Facebook group.
    Talk soon!

6. Very rapidly this web page will be famous amid all blogging visitors, due to it’s good articles or reviews

7. I was wondering if you ever considered changing the page layout of
    your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say.
    But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better.
    Youve got an awful lot of text for only having one or two images.
    Maybe you could space it out better?