Business Card / Intro

Evening Everyone~

I look forward to seeing everyone’s projects and learning from your experiences in this class.

I took this class mainly for work but I do have a few personal projects I hope that will benefit from it as well.   I’m using Windows based system and ID CS6 classroom in a book.

I live in North Pole but work at UAF.   I’m a mom to a son, a basset hound, soon to have a puppy (what am I thinking), and a loving wife to my husband of 22 years.   Uncle Sam stationed me here for my first tour in 1991 and I never left.   I like to enjoy Alaska’s great out doors and play at being a shutter bug.   This is my first time blogging for school and the only social media I really mess with is FB and it mainly has family (all in lower 48) on it.   I tend to not do that much when the drama volume increases.   Inspiration for me does not come from a computer or t.v. so I might have a tough time with those assignments and wont have much to add as far as interesting web sites to visit.   I’m on the computer all day for work so when I get home I tend to do family outdoor things, visit an ice rink either to play hockey or to watch it, or get together with friends to either sit around a bon fire or play a game of canasta or bones.

Good luck to all and see you on line soon.

Williams_ID_01

Student & Employee at UAF. A mom of a family consisting of a cool kid, rock'n dog (soon to be two), and my man of 22 years. I like to do as much outdoor activities as possible and rarely know what is playing in the movie theater. I'm looking forward to learning InD like the back of my hand.
9 comments
  1. The variation on the colored boxes really stand out.

2. I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at
    this site is truly nice.

3. We stumbled over here by a different page and thought I should check things out.
    I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to exploring your
    web page for a second time.

4. I’ve been browsing online more than 2 hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours.
    It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and
    bloggers made good content as you did, the net will be much more useful than ever before.

5. Wow, marvelous weblog layout! How long have you ever been blogging for?
    you made running a blog glance easy. The full glance of your website is magnificent, let alone the content!

6. We are a group of volunteers and opening a new scheme in our community.
    Your website offered us with valuable information to work on. You have done a formidable job and
    our entire community will be grateful to you.

7. Having read this I believed it was rather enlightening.
    I appreciate you taking the time and energy
    to put this short article together. I once again find myself
    personally spending way too much time both reading and posting comments.
    But so what, it was still worthwhile!

8. Great blog here! Additionally your web site rather a lot up very fast!
    What host are you the use of? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink to your host?

I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

Leave a Reply to new4umerch Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *