Spring 2014

Welcome to CIOS 233 – Desktop Publishing with Adobe Indesign! To get started be sure to read through the syllabus and course schedule to get familiar with how the course will be run. More detailed information can be found in the Blackboard site at classes.uaf.edu.

First assignment is due on Sunday, Jan 19 — its an introductory survey to help me get to know you a little better.

Looking forward to a fun semester!

Heidi enjoys working with content experts in developing eCampus courses to provide alternatives for students. Her other interests include faculty training in best practices for eCampus and researching eCampus tools to help fulfill learning outcomes. Having worked in the distance education arena for over 20 years, she has a wide range of experiences in supporting students and faculty as technology and pedagogy evolve.
12 comments
  1. Wow, wonderful weblog layout! How long have you been running a
    blog for? you make blogging look easy. The whole glance of your website is magnificent, as smartly as the content!

2. What’s up, after reading this awesome article i am
    too cheerful to share my experience here with mates.

3. I’d like to thank you for the efforts you have put in writing this site.
    I am hoping to check out the same high-grade content from you later on as well.
    In truth, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me
    to get my own site now 😉

4. I’m really enjoying the design and layout of your blog. It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more enjoyable for me to come here and
    visit more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
    Excellent work!

5. Thanks for sharing your thoughts on addiction treatment in Los
    Angeles. Regards

6. It is in point of fact a great and useful piece of
    information. I’m glad that you shared this useful
    information with us. Please keep us informed like this.
    Thank you for sharing.

7. This is very interesting, You’re a very skilled blogger.
    I’ve joined your rss feed and look forward to
    seeking more of your wonderful post. Also, I’ve shared your website in my social networks!

8. Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon on a daily basis.
    It will always be useful to read through articles from other authors and practice a little
    something from their sites.

9. Hi to every single one, it’s truly a nice for me to go
    to see this web site, it consists of priceless Information.

10. I have to thank you for the efforts you have put in penning
    this blog. I really hope to see the same high-grade content by you
    in the future as well. In truth, your creative writing abilities has
    motivated me to get my very own site now 😉

11. What you posted made a great deal of sense. However, think on this, suppose you were to write a killer headline?
    I am not suggesting your information isn’t good, but suppose you added a post
    title that makes people want more? I mean Spring 2014 – Desktop Publishing is
    kinda vanilla. You might glance at Yahoo’s front page and note how they
    create article titles to grab viewers to open the links.
    You might try adding a video or a picture or two to grab people excited about what you’ve written. In my opinion, it would make your posts a little bit more interesting.

Leave a Reply to rgis Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *