Wichert – Final

I didn’t have an actual brochure that I could use so this is just a made up one with just a title and a few boxes of text referring to a made up Nursery. I love flowers and take lots of photo of them so they came in handy for this. My color palette was a little to pink for my liking but it went with the purple background. I found it hard to do this assignment without a real project to work with. Seeing these side by side makes me know that I should have added some background color to the second page, maybe a light tint of the purple.

F233_Wichert-Final     F233_Wichert-Final2

3 comments
  1. I agree with adding a light tint of purple to the second page. You take beautiful pictures of flowers.

2. Your flower photography is lovely. I think the bright colors of the pink and purple represent the them well.

3. internette kullanılan yüksessk güvenlikle tasarlanmış ön ödemeli sanal bir karttır. Hızlı ve Güvenilir kullanıma ek olarak, güvenliğinizi belirlemek de sizin tercihinizdir. Astropay kartın 16 basamaklı bir pin kodu ve 4 haneli güvenlik kodu ve son kullanım tarihi vardır. Bu tek kullanımlık kodla, saniyeler içerisinde sanal alışverişini ödeyebilirsiniz. astropay ön ödemeli bir sanal kart olarak içerisinde mevcut olan bakiyesi bittikten sonra geçerliliğini yitirir.

Leave a Reply to alex Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *