Lena – Final Project

Krutikov-ID-Final-Project Krutikov-ID-Final-Project2

Well, I’m much happier with the second go. I particularly like the full panel photo on the left inside flap.  The Polaroid effect I learned from this site:  https://indesignsecrets.com/polaroid-pix.php  — It’s a very neat and easy trick that I am sure I’ll use again.

Overall, I found this project to be really fun. 1) There was stuff I wanted to do and I knew how to do it! 2) It was different to create something for a real purpose. 3) Although I was creating this for a friend’s company, it was still tough to get timely responses from him and he wasn’t able to hunt down high resolution versions of some of the photos I wanted to use (that I found on the company website)… So I learned some real-world lessons of what it’s like to work with a client.

3 comments
  1. Lena,

You did a beautiful job with this. When I worked for the agency, we used to have a saying: “We succeed in spite of our clients.” Sometimes, this seems to be the case. Its not the work thats difficult but working with clients.

2. This is great! I love the photos that were incorporated into the brochure, it looks very professional and represents the business well.

3. internette kullanılan yüksek güvenlikle tasarlanmış ön ödemeli sanal bir karttır. Hızlı ve Güvenilir kullanıma ek olarak, güvenliğinizi belirlemek de sizin tercihinizdir. Astropay kartın 16 basamaklı bir pin kodu ve 4 haneli güvenlik kodu ve son kullanım tarihi vardır. Bu tek kullanımlık kodla, saniyeler içerisinde sanal alışverişini ödeyebilirsiniz. astropay ön ödemeli bir sanal kart olarak içerisinde mevcut olan bakiyesi bittikten sonra geçerliliğini yitirir.