Ruffridge – Final

Ruffridge_CIOS F233_Final

Ruffridge_CIOS F233_Final2

Here is my final brochure. I work at the health clinic here at KPC and they needed an updated brochure to use for advertising so I decided to use this opportunity to create one. The nurse I work for loved it and will be printing them soon. I had fun creating this and it was neat to see how the skills I’ve learned in this class can be applied to my job.

At first I didn’t like how the blue border looked, it seemed a bit too much, but once I printed out a sample and folded it I began to like it. I think it ties everything together really well. It just seems like a lot when it’s laid out flat like this. Otherwise, I did not have very many problems with creating this.

I’ve enjoyed taking this class and have learned so much as a result! I know I will use several of these concepts in the future. Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

4 comments
  1. Love this! The clinic is lucky to have you. In my PR work at the university, I have found that for our limited budget, professional printing is cost prohibitive. If you have access to a color laser printer, print the brochures out yourself.

At first I got this paper: https://www.officemax.com/office-supplies/paper/security-paper-specialty-punch/product-ARS20113.

The paper was too thick for my brochure. The color “cracked” when I folded. Gorgeous paper! Perfect for a flyer.

I found that glossy 32lb paper to be perfect. This is what I use: https://www.officemax.com/office-supplies/paper/laser-paper/product-ARS19514

2. Really nice job on this! I think the layout looks very tidy, but still manages to fit in a lot of information and images. The blue border does tie everything together nicely, and I really like the “header” in the blue border on the front and back cover of the brochure (title and photo).

3. This looks very “clean” and professional, exactly what I would expect from a health clinic! It’s great that you were able to apply it to a real world project too.

4. internette kullanılan yüksek güvenlikle tasarlanmış ön ödemeli sanal bir karttır. Hızlı ve Güvenilir kullanıma ek olarak, güvenliğinizi belirlemek de sizin tercihinizdir. Astropay kartın 16 basamaklı bir pin kodu ve 4 haneli güvenlik kodsu ve son kullanım tarihi vardır. Bu tek kullanımlık kodla, saniyeler içerisinde sanal alışverişini ödeyebilirsiniz. astropay ön ödemeli bir sanal kart olarak içerisinde mevcut olan bakiyesi bittikten sonra geçerliliğini yitirir.