Lena – Final Project in progress

NAP-Draft2 NAP-Draft22

For my final, I’m designing a brochure for my friend’s company Northern Alaska Packrafts. They sell and rent Alpacka Rafts for adventures in the backcountry. I am lucky because they already have a nice company logo and a lot of information and photos on the website. In fact, there’s too much information, and I find the brochure to be too text heavy so far.

I created a color palette on Adobe Kuler  based on the two blue colors in the logo… but I found the pale background blue to be too blah, so I tried the alternating colors on p.1 (the outside of the brochure).

I downloaded a very basic brochure template, which only had fold outlines. I’ll probably have a look at some example brochures or other templates online to get away from my usual boring boxes. If anyone has any input (please don’t be shy about being critical!), I’m all ears.

5 comments
  1. The empty box on the second page would be a great place for a customer testimonial.

2. I’m impressed, I must say. Rarely do I encounter
    a blog that’s both educative and engaging, and
    let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.
    The issue is an issue that too few men and women are speaking intelligently about.
    I’m very happy that I came across this in my hunt for something concerning this.

3. One thing that you can do to bring a union to your company, particularly to the corporate level, is by sharing unique corporate Christmas gifts.

If you are looking for a corporate gift idea to customize, look online.
    If you regularly do business with multiple people within a
    department, trying to come up with multiple gift ideas can be
    downright perplexing.

4. magnificent publish, very informative. I wonder why the other experts of this sector do not realize this. You must proceed your writing. I am confident, you’ve a huge readers’ base already!

5. internette kullanılan yüksek güvenlikle tasarlanmış ön ödemeli sanal bir karttır. Hızlı ve Güvenilir kullanıma ek olarak, güvenliğinizi belirlemek de sizin tercihinizdir. Astropay kartın 16 basamaklı bir pin kodu ve 4 haneli güvenlik kodu ve son kullanım tarihi vardır. Bu tek kullanımlık kodla, saniyeler içerisinde sanals alışverişini ödeyebilirsiniz. astropay ön ödemeli bir sanal kart olarak içerisinde mevcut olan bakiyesi bittikten sonra geçerliliğini yitirir.