Lena – Job 9 Graphics

Krutikov-ID-Draft-Job9

Well, this took me forever! I had a “peace hand” I wanted to add, but gave up on trying to make Omar’s hand bend upward. I had a few other issues too:

1. With several layers of clothes: shirt, suit, tie, I had to make each one a separate layer.
  2. I couldn’t figure out a good way to draw several ‘polygons’ that all belonged to one polygon, so the shirt is 3 separate objects (shirt + two collar pieces) and the tie is 2 separate objects
  3. I couldn’t figure out to match up anchor points between all of these different layers. In ArcGIS, you can snap points, maybe that’s possible in InDesign too?
3 comments
  1. Wow, this is really good! I can imagine it took you forever-it’s a lot of detail. Very good job!

2. The good thing is you made it work. I didn’t think to try doing parts of it in layers, I worked on just one. I also did small areas, complete in themselves, and placed them next to each other like a puzzle. Good Job!

3. nice jacket — he looks very cool. Working in layers was a good idea. It probably helped to move and lock your individual pieces.