What font are you?

Here is a fun little game to help determine which font you might me. Since we are talking about typography this week, check out this quiz and let the class know the results.

quizilla.teennick.com/quizzes/970830/what-font-are-you-standard-fonts

If that game doesn’t come out with the results you like, create your own font at this website:  https://www.myscriptfont.com/. For the font type, select Open Type Font. this style is more versatile. If you try it out, post an example!

Heidi enjoys working with content experts in developing eCampus courses to provide alternatives for students. Her other interests include faculty training in best practices for eCampus and researching eCampus tools to help fulfill learning outcomes. Having worked in the distance education arena for over 20 years, she has a wide range of experiences in supporting students and faculty as technology and pedagogy evolve.
4 comments
  1. My results were Lucinda Calligraphy. I use this font a lot too 🙂

2. Oh no! I got Arial. The dreaded “normal”….

3. Just did this and I got Comic Sans. Not too exciting I guess.

4. I could not get the exact link but found a similar quiz. I got Arial. According to the quiz, “Arial – You’re pretty normal. That’s certainly not a bad thing, as a lot of people like you. About 40 percent of everyone who takes the quiz scores Arial.