Welcome Fall 2013 class!

Hope you are ready to be creative! I’m really looking forward to being inspired by your creativity this semester as we take a look at using Adobe InDesign to produce some compelling documents! We’ll be using this site to share resources, reflect on design processes in general and specific functions used in InDesign, as well as to get some peer review on projects. The blog has been used for previous classes so if you ‘re interested in seeing other student’s work, you can look through the archive.

I hope as you make your way through the class, that you will begin to notice things around you that contain design elements and just how important producing a well designed product is. Next time you pass by a bulletin board, I hope that you notice a flyer that stands out…does it stand out for good reasons, good design? I also hope that you’ll begin to think about what you might change to make it look better!

Heidi enjoys working with content experts in developing eCampus courses to provide alternatives for students. Her other interests include faculty training in best practices for eCampus and researching eCampus tools to help fulfill learning outcomes. Having worked in the distance education arena for over 20 years, she has a wide range of experiences in supporting students and faculty as technology and pedagogy evolve.
1 comment
  1. physlop

Thanks Heidi, I just accessed this site.