Haley Holland – Final Project

This is my final project! I had fun with this assignment again, which is surprising since I found most of the lessons pretty hard and stressful. I usually try to do things right and really nice, or not at all. I think the brochure turned out nice!

I think I am most proud of the fact that my mom asked if it was an actual place. Awesome! I think it turned out professional-looking and I do believe I’m ready to tackle brochures for my mom’s business, my husband’s business, and possibly my fledgling graphic design business.

This has been a fun semester!

I live in North Pole with my husband and three daughters, ages 1, 4 and 6. I am interested in becoming a graphic designer (after spending the last four years going to school for accounting, ugh! Never thought I would be one to change my mind like that). InDesign and Photoshop seemed natural classes to take for the field I wish to go into.
3 comments
  1. WOW WOW WOW!! This is great! I love the colors and layout. Mine looks so plain in comparison haha! I really like the way you formatted the picture inside, non traditional and it really catches the eye. Great job!

2. This is absolutely awesome!

3. Wow. Amazingly awesome. Contratulations. You must feel mighty proud.