Things to think about in Design

Here is an interesting collection of ideas that have inspired graphic design—9 Big Ideas that Changed The Face of Graphic Design that is taken from a book called,  100 Ideas That Changed Graphic Design

https://www.fastcodesign.com/1671117/9-big-ideas-that-changed-the-face-of-graphic-design#1  (Note: website has image of naked male torso on front page….in case that might be inappropriate for your workplace.)

Heidi enjoys working with content experts in developing eCampus courses to provide alternatives for students. Her other interests include faculty training in best practices for eCampus and researching eCampus tools to help fulfill learning outcomes. Having worked in the distance education arena for over 20 years, she has a wide range of experiences in supporting students and faculty as technology and pedagogy evolve.
2 comments
  1. just an FYI…on Tuesday afternoon anyway, the web link might not be appropriate for opening at work (naked male torso)…I’m writing from a school office…

1. Sorry – I didn’t even think to preface the post…I will try to keep that in mind in the future. Thanks for the FYI!