Job09 draft

Ginny’s portrait

updated to post final.   I needed to resize it a bit to fit TheOnlinePrinter card template.

I’ve never opened Illustrator before.   I ended up there while exploring the drawing tools for this lesson. Oh. my. gosh. I might have hurried to get something posted so I could get back to playing…

6 comments
  1. This is absolutely phenomenal! How cool and fun! What I can’t figure out is how you were able to get the shapes to fill in around her neck, or what you used to make those shapes. In mine, I created a body for her and was going to make her dress a patterned style with a nice background color. I am really struggling. I wonder if we could use Elluminate or something to work together? It would allow us to share our desktops and talk. Very cool work!

1. I’ll try checking out Elluminate when I get home from work!

2. This is so fun! For an introductory lesson to the pen/pencil tool you did really well!

3. Great job! It looks like you really put a lot of time and thought into this assignment. I love all the different colors! It makes me feel like I did just enough to get by… lol

I also like how you used the portrait twice. Good job!

4. I didn’t even notice the first time that you gave Mertle a new hairdo!

5. I am impressend with how smooth the lines of the cape are – may I ask which tool you used?