Job5 www.dafont.com

https://www.dafont.com/

I have always liked this website for free fonts, and I usually have pretty good luck finding fonts for my Mac. What I like best about this website is that you can put in your text to see what it would look like in any font before you download it. It will even show you the same font and your text (if available) in italic, bold, condensed, etc. I have found this very useful for 1) not clogging up my computer with fonts I end up not liking, and 2) it really comes in handy when I am doing things with Photoshop like scrapbooking, making funny pictures to put on Facebook using fonts I don’t have, and designing logos and business cards while finding exactly the right font for the project I am working on.

I live in North Pole with my husband and three daughters, ages 1, 4 and 6. I am interested in becoming a graphic designer (after spending the last four years going to school for accounting, ugh! Never thought I would be one to change my mind like that). InDesign and Photoshop seemed natural classes to take for the field I wish to go into.
2 comments
  1. good resource – its helpful to see how your text will look in different fonts

2. I do not know if it’s just me or if everybody else encountering problems wth your blog.
    It appears as though some of the written text within your posts are running offf the screen. Can somebody
    else please comment and let me know if this is happening to them too?
    This may be a issue with my browser because I’ve had this happen before.
    Thanks