Found font activity

The group I work with recently had a retreat and we needed an activity right after lunch to get us up and moving before finishing up for the day. We decided on creating our own font from things we found outside. This is what we came up with:  https://idesign.uaf.edu/found-fonts/

Heidi enjoys working with content experts in developing eCampus courses to provide alternatives for students. Her other interests include faculty training in best practices for eCampus and researching eCampus tools to help fulfill learning outcomes. Having worked in the distance education arena for over 20 years, she has a wide range of experiences in supporting students and faculty as technology and pedagogy evolve.
1 comment
  1. Awesome. You and your group are very creative! The found objects are an interesting collection, I caught myself trying to guess something about the setting of your retreat. (a few smooth rocks but otherwise no evidence of a beach setting, flowers are all wildflowers-maybe a meadow or forest setting? metal parts-maybe a new fence or door nearby? bottle caps…wrappers…a variety of users? fun…)

Leave a Reply to Ginny Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *