Job 4

Overall I am pretty happy with the way this turned out. I have a few concerns with proportion on the heading but otherwise the page flows well. Suggestions?

As I said to the instructor, I now know what causes such long times working these projects–formatting!! (I tried to make this larger but when I do, it blurs the text. If you click on the image, it will show normal size in a new window).

4 comments
  1. Hi LeAnn, I made a little JING comment but I wasn’t sure how to leave it as a comment. I’m impressed how you were able to make a five word title fit nicely on your oval! I started with a longer title, eventually wimped out and tried plan B, a two word title. I think it might be possible your inset has body text style applied (there was an sidebar text style as well)

1. yikes – you are absolutely correct, Ginny. There is no way for you to post your jing image. I’ll get that fixed as soon as I can.

2. I will have to look into that. As far as a 5 word title, it took a lot of time to get it just right. I watched the video that was posted in the assignment and it showed you how to move the ‘beginning’ of the text line around. It was definitely not my own discovery! Thank you for the feedback Ginny!

3. Great job, LeAnn! I also like the way your headline fits nicely in with the text. I ended up playing with some of the controls under Type > Paragraph and Type > Character to get my headline to fit the space. I learned in Photoshop to use a setting on the Character panel to increase the height of the text – those settings might help you in the future.

Haley

Leave a Reply to Heidi Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *