LeAnn’s Job 1 File and Introduction

Hello to all!

Attached you will see my attempt to make a business card. I found it a bit of fun until I couldn’t get the words to italicize on the back half of the card. Still, I am a bit proud of my first go.

I was born and raised in Ketchikan, though I have come and gone over the years. I have been around long enough to know that I am content and happy in Southeast Alaska. I do not mind the rain one little bit. 🙂

I live with my boyfriend of two years with our two dogs and two cats. Our house can get a bit chaotic but it is full of laughter and love and to me, that is worth more than any sum of money. I look forward to getting to know you and see what creative minds can create with the right tools!

~LeAnn

5 comments
  1. Hi Leann – welcome to the class! Doesn’t matter where you live in Alaska you just get used to whatever outerwear you need for the season!

2. Hi LeAnn! My sister lives in Homer and she says it rains a lot there. I’m pretty happy in North Pole 🙂

I liked how you put a slogan on your business card, that was a really nice touch! Have a great day!

1. Ohh yes, we average about 13 feet of rain per year. I would rather that than 9 months of winter! I am Alaskan tough, just not ~that~ tough I guess.

Thank you for the compliment on the slogan. It is my intent to start a Virtual Assistant business in January so I am using this class to create some goodies to use as well as put in my portfolio.

Stay warm!

3. Hi LeAnn, I’ve come back a couple times to look at your logo…the way you cropped it is appealing. I think my eye likes how it combines the straight lines of the little boxes with the curves of the logo.

1. Thank you very much! I admit I took a bit of extra time there because I couldn’t decide if I liked the placement. Good to have an affirmation hehe.